Monday, December 14, 2015

Shopkins Season 4 MEGA PACKS with 12 ULTRA RARE and 14 PETKINS Finds

❤ Mega Pack of Shopkins ❤

I am loving these Mega Packs.  You get 20 shopkins, 6 hot pink shopping bags and 1 glittery purple basket. You can see 2 of the shopkins from the box and 12 of the 20 shopkins are visible once you open the pack, the other 6 are in clear bags and tucked into each of the 6 hot pink shopping bags.  It looks like there are 3 different Mega Packs and accordging to Toy Genie if you get all three Mega Packs you won't get a single duplicate. NICE!! I am ❤loving that. That is 60 of the 132 that we will need to collect to get the entire collections. Where to buy?? I am looking into this and will update once I figure out where they are. I know from last season I was able to buy Mega Packs at stores like BJ's Wholesale Store. 












Thanks for visiting Shopkin World! Happy Toy Hunting! ~Shopkin Fan❤

No comments:

Post a Comment