Friday, November 20, 2015

NEW Shopkins Christmas Ornaments EXCLUSIVE Season 3 Bauble Surprises

Update (Dec 5th, 2015): I have personally seen these at my local Toy's R Us. I even got the chance to pick up a few. I'll snap some photos later and upload them. Go get them while you can!! Happy Toy Hunting!!! ~Shopkin Fan

Here are 5 of the 36 different re painted season 3 Christmas exclusives! How adorable!

I am loving this color combination on the Ginger Fred!!! 

I can't believe I was able to get a pair!!

Silvery butter!!! lol 




Ok you guys... this product is super hot. I have searched high and low for a retail store selling these HOT Shopkins Christmas Ornaments but I couldn't find one. There are online stores like eBay that have them for sale but the prices are a bit extreme. I have also heard rumors throughout the toy review you tubers that they will be released Dec 1 through retail stores such as Toy's R Us and perhaps Wal-Mart. I'll keep looking and update this post as new information becomes available. Happy Shopping!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment