Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Shopkins Season 3 Exclusives Collection

Hey Guys! This is an older video but I just couldn't resist re-posting it because Toy Genie shows us all the Shopkins Exclusives!!!!

❤Thanks Toy Genie!❤ 

This first picture is of my favorite ❤exclusives from the So Cool Metallic Fridge Playset Season 3. I wish I could say that I have this but I don't.

Look how CUTE those adorable shopkins are?!!! 

Mushy Moo, Gran Jam, Apple Blossom, Tommy Ketchup, Miss Twist, Little Sipper, Soda, Strawberries & Cream

Smarty Phone from the Cool Casual Collection

Shades from the Cool Casual Collection

Full shot of Toy Genie Surprises Full set of Exclusive Shopkins Super Cool!


❤ Can anyone tell me where THESE exclusives come from???? ❤
Bubblicious, Bubble Gum, Cherry Cake, Coco Cupcake, Bowl-inda Popcorn, Polly Popcorn


❤ Check out another great video from Toy Genie ❤



eBay Shopkin Store

Fashion Spree Cool Casual Collection Play Set

Fashion Spree Best Dressed Collection

Fashion Spree Pack Ballet Collection

SHOPKINS Baubles GOLD SILVER RED Set of 3 EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS New




No comments:

Post a Comment