Tuesday, December 15, 2015

❤❤❤Shopkins Donatina's Donut Delights Shoppie Doll Playset with 4 Mini Donuts❤❤❤

❤ Donatina's Donut Delights ❤ 
❤ Shopkins Shoppies ❤ 5th Edition ❤


Front View of Donatina's Donut Delights




Contents

❤ Donatina ❤

❤ Close up of Donatina's face and headband ❤

❤ How cute are those shoes?! =) ❤
❤ Donut shaped hair buns ❤

❤ Donatina's bracelet ❤

 ❤ Daisy Donut  

❤ Rolly Donut 


❤ View of Donatina's Donut Delights Playset with 6 exclusives! 

❤ Mini Exclusive Donuts 

 This is me running to Toys R Us!! 

❤ Ok... it has taken me three months to final get my own Donatina!!! I just ordered her online at Toys R us. I should have her by Mid-April!!! So excited. Should I do my own unboxing video? If you think I should leave a comment. Ooooh... so excited and just can't wait. 




Thanks for visiting Shopkin World
Happy Toy Hunting!
~Shopkin Fan



No comments:

Post a Comment